Great Doctor, Natural Results! - Chevy Chase, MD

Dr. Sommerville applies a numbing cream prior to...

Dr. Sommerville applies a numbing cream prior to the procedure for 20-30 minutes. She injects the wrinkles and massages the filler into the skin afterwards. She also cools the skin with an ice pack which I think reduces the bruising. The results are awesome and completely natural! I had smile lines injected.
Washington DC Dermatologist

Dr. Sommerville is great! She is an excellent dermatologist who clearly has a passion for skin care. The creams recommended by her are very effective at reducing dark spots and sun damage. She does not pressure you to purchase anything which is refreshing. Dr. Sommerville is easy to talk to and her assistants are helpful and respectful. The results of my filler treatment are totally natural. No fake, inflated look that you see in others. Dr. Sommerville believes in natural results, so this is not an office to go to if you want to look like a "real housewife" from a TV show. I received a free $100.00 eye cream as part of the Juvederm promotion. This office runs real, amazing promotions that you can actually benefit from. Great practice!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for sharing, welcome to the Community.