Botox and Fillers - Chevy Chase, MD

I am 43 and I want to age gracefully.

I am 43 and I want to age gracefully.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Singh for over a year now and I trust him implicitly. Dr. Singh has performed both my Botox and cosmetic dermal filler, Juviderm and Radiesse, injections. As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Singh possesses impeccable bedside manner as well as the artistic skill required for these types of procedures. He listens carefully to my concerns and then offers his knowledge as a plastic surgeon to give his honest opinion as to what he believes would look best and most natural without looking "overdone". In fact if I request dermal filler in a place he feels isn't needed, he is honest and explains why. There are numerous plastic surgeons, med-spas etc. in the Washington D.C. area providing these same services however I choose to return to Dr. Singh because he not only is a well-trained skilled plastic surgeon who keeps up-to-date and abreast of new technologies in the fields of plastic and cosmetic procedures, he has the important skill of listening in order to give trusted guidance and in turn the most natural results. Most recently I had a consult with Dr. Singh regarding my interest in having him perform my brow lift. During our consultation he showed me before-and-after photos of other brow lifts patients and his results were truly amazing and natural. Finally, I would also like to comment on the professional staff he has working with him as well as the inviting and overall clean office environment. All the staff has been exceptionally courteous and well informed.

Hi tracey,

Can't wait to hear more about your procedure so I can add you to the community.

Thanks,