I Had Eyelid Surgery 5 Months Ago and I'm Very Satisfied with the Result.

I had bags under my eyes.I always looked tired and...

I had bags under my eyes.I always looked tired and I hated it. Five months ago, I finally had them removed. I absolutely love the result!

Very little pain, some bruising and swelling under my eyes for about a week. I still see a little swelling under my left eye especially when I have a cold. But over all, I look much better than before I had the surgery.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely loved my doctor. At first I wanted to have both upper and lower eyelid surgery but he convinced me not to have the upper eyelid surgery just yet. He is not only an excellent plastic surgeon, he's also an amazing reconstructive surgeon. He has an album with articles and pictures of people from around the world with severe facial deformities and how amazing they looked after he performed surgery on them. (I thought it was worth mentioning that for people that need reconstructive surgery.)

hi there, im considering of going to this doctor...just wondering how was the surgery after a year? does your under eye still look great? no hollowness? your reply will be really helpful..thanks!