Chin Smart Lipo - Chevy Chase, MD

At the age of 48 I had developed a double chin or...

At the age of 48 I had developed a double chin or as my wife likes to say a gobble gobble :). I finally decided to do something about it. I was recommended to Dr. Bruno (Chevy Chase MD).

9/26/13 I went into his office at 2pm and was out by 2:45.

My experience - my neck area was prepped (cleaned), then numbed - you could feel a tiny pinch, but far less than getting numbed at a dentist. Then the laser treatment began. I could feel a slight tugging, but nothing of concern. The final step was sucking out the fat, which sounded like a small vacuum.

The overall procedure was fast and painless. Awaiting the results.

Cost - $2600

Chin Lipo

It's been 8 days now and I still have a little swelling. No noticeable difference, so far :(
However, I have to be patient; didn't expect overnight results.

I had my first follow up appt. with Dr. and he says that I am doing very well - no bruising. The best news he gave me was I only have to wear the head bandage for one (1) hour a day - yippie!
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

How are you feeling ? Have you seen results ?

Thanks for such a great description of what the procedure was like for you. 45 minutes is much quicker than I would have expected, so glad you added that detail!

How are you doing now that you have had some time to begin to heal?

Doing well, so far. No noticeable results or tell - tale signs that i had this procedure.