Breast Augmentation and Smart Lipo by the Best Plastic Surgeon - Chevy Chase, MD

I've always hated my boobs. They were too...

I've always hated my boobs. They were too small and my cleavage was too wide. I also had love handles and a pocket of tummy fat that I could not get rid of.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Singh was the first Doctor I had my consultation with and I knew then he was the one. My friends insisted that I follow the "rules" and have more consultations. Well, after five consultations, I was back to Dr. Singh and did I make the right choice. His bed side manners are absolutely impeccable. His credentials speak for themselves and his masterful hands do the same. My BF calls him Superman because he is soo impressed himself. I could have went with a less expensive surgeon but I'm happy with my choice. All of my friends (men and women) who have seen my new body gave him rave reviews. His staff is also the best.... very professional and personable. It is not the uptight stuck up atmosphere of some of the other offices I've been to. I love Dr. Singh and would gladly recommend him to all of my friends and family.