If You Have Always Hated Your Gummy Smile, There is a Quick and Easy Fix! - Chevy Chase, MD

Fantastic experience! Wonderful doctor and superb...

Fantastic experience! Wonderful doctor and superb staff. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to fix your gummy smile, I highly recommend Dr. Naderi. Dr. Naderi uses a very conservative amount of botox to fix a gummy smile. I am always in and out of the office in under 15 minutes. I first visited Dr. Naderi about 2 years ago and have since been back two more times for follow-ups. I am very pleased with the results. I never thought that I would find a solution to my gummy smile without having to resort to painful and expensive surgery. The procedure is also very reasonably priced in my opinion.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.