Monte Harris Rhinoplasty - Chevy Chase, MD

So far good experience. Everyone was pleasant and...

So far good experience. Everyone was pleasant and made me feel important. Dr harris checked on me day after and so did surgery center nurse. Havent had any bruising on my face just congestion and a little discomfort. I am a few days post op. my reveal will be next week but already i can see the change. I went into it thinking i will be out of commision for the entire week but i guess every case is isolated because i have no bruising at all, only discomfort

It's been about 3 weeks and I am loving my results...

It's been about 3 weeks and I am loving my results. I've been looking at my results on a daily basis ( I know a bit too much) but I just wanted to see how it changed. My swollen tip has gone done a whole LOT! Giving true definition to my bridge and tip. I've compared the before and after pictures and the after pictures definitely show the true me. True me...as in enhances my beauty. A few people are starting to notice i think because the swelling is subsiding but overrall it wasn't so drastic that it would be too obvious. I hope to post some pics after my one month mark.
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Found him after 2 years of researching online.

I was recommend to see him I hear he "our" best hope. I would love to see you photos !!! And how long were you out from normal activities ?
I am looking to meet with Dr Monte Harris for a nose job. any updates?
I would really like to see before and after please. I know that area so it would be nice.
sorry for late response...just logged in and saw the message.
Yes it was.
Are you going to post any before and after pics?
Does the $6000 include the facility and the anesthesiologist fee? If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay total?
I am glad to finally see reviews on this surgeon on this site. I have been looking into Dr. Harris for years. I really love his work and I am so glad to finally see reviews of him on here.
I look forward to viewing your before/after shots.Am a little on the fence about going to Harris right now.

Hi blue21 i am truly happy with my results and im only one week post op and have residual swelling which will keep dimishing for a year. I chose him coz i researched him for 2 years and never once saw a bad review. Checked for lawsuits and did google search and didnt find even one complaint so im curiousto knw where u saw the bad review. I am glad with my results. Its still my nose but better. I have a friend i saw right after my cast came off and she kept looking at me telling me i look different but cannot pin point whats so diff abt me. She finally figured it was my nose and i told her i figured out a new make up routine. She immediately believed me. My results are so natural but it doesnt Ppear i had anything done. I feel if u express exactly what it is u want done and show him some examples he can work with you on it only if the results. U r trying to achieve r realistic.

Thanks so much for responding. As far as the price goes did you have to pay that in full or will he do payment plans?
I have been researching this guy for over a year now and I have never seen a review from him on here thanks so much for posting. What happened during your consultation how was he in person? I seen some of his work on his website and they all look really good and natural. However I did read one bad review about him online a girl had said he left her nose looking upturned and when she confronted him about he didn't really have much to say. Are you truly happy with your results?
Hi. I am having difficulty posting comments on realself and will try again soon if this doesn't post

Hi there,

Make sure you're logged in when posting comments so they show up. I'll go in and publish the ones you've posted that haven't appeared.

Angiemcc

I'm glad this is going well for you so far. Please keep us updated as you heal!