Per-Lame - Chevy Chase, MD

After reading reviews from various posters...

After reading reviews from various posters regarding Perlane I decided to give it a try..A local medspa had a special offer-Buy 1 syringe get the 2nd half off. So of course I took advantage of the special.

First off, I want to say the injector at Renu Medspa in Chevy Chase, MD has been the BEST I've ever had..not only was she so incredibly sweet, she was so understanding and really LISTENED to me vs other PS an Injectors who completely dismiss your wishes. She made me feel SO COMFORTABLE as if she was a long time friend.

Anyhow onto the perlane. I had such high hopes for this filler - the experience was virtually Painless- believe you me I'm a wuss when it comes to needles and pain! Unlike Radiesse which left me bruised for 2 weeks on the left nasal fold, the perlane went in seamlessly, plumping up my nasal folds and my chin (I have indentations and scarring) Beautifully! I kept thinking ..I would have no issues of coming back to get re-injected every 4-6 months. Following the next day, the product shrunk, nasal fold on the left side (which is deeper than the right) my chin, corners of my mouth were right back where they were...*sighs*

All in all, HUGE HUGE disappointment. I'm going to try JUP XC next. Juvie seems to last with me for some reason.. I hate that my body metabolized the Per LAME so quickly..2 days?! UGHH.. Again, I blame the product and my own body NOT the injector. I highly recommend anyone and everyone in the DMV area to see Jamie at Renu Medspa. She called me 2 days later, on her day off to check up on me..Love her!

Jamie @ Renu Med spa