Mommy Makeover in July-best thing ever! - Chesterfield, MO

Honestly, I feel like it's time to focus on me. I...

Honestly, I feel like it's time to focus on me. I had a consultation with Dr. Huffaker to talk about a tummy tuck and breast lift. He is very honest, but kind as well. He explained that with my breast tissue, a lift would cause me to go down at least a cup size--which I did NOT want! I am going to do an augmentation as well. It'll be nice to have "perky" breasts for the first time in my life! He's also going to take care of all the extra junk I've got in my stomach area--I won't believe it's even real until I see it myself. Surgery is scheduled for July and I'm so excited I can't even stand it!!!!

My surgery was Monday, and I cannot say enough...

My surgery was Monday, and I cannot say enough about Dr. Huffaker....he changed my life!! You can feel his calm confidence from the moment he walks in the surgical suite and it is the most reassuring thing imaginable when you're nervous.

I'm still pretty bandaged but I've gotten glimpses. My thighs are taut (bruised from lipo but taut!) my huge gut is gone. My huge timuumy that ivevhad my whole life is GONE!! My breasts from what I've seen are perfect. I've never ever seen my nipples pointing forward and not south!!!! Between himself, his staff, and the hospital staff at Progress West in Ofallon, I have received excellent care. Now, I just can't wait to get the itchy binder and drains gone!!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Huffaker...is spectacular, he changed my life!! You can feel his calm confidence from the moment he walks in the surgical suite and it is the most reassuring thing imaginable when you're nervous. He is definitely a body artist. He remade my whole body and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!