Mommy Makeover in July-best thing ever! - Chesterfield, MO

Honestly, I feel like it's time to focus on me. I...

Honestly, I feel like it's time to focus on me. I had a consultation with Dr. Huffaker to talk about a tummy tuck and breast lift. He is very honest, but kind as well. He explained that with my breast tissue, a lift would cause me to go down at least a cup size--which I did NOT want! I am going to do an augmentation as well. It'll be nice to have "perky" breasts for the first time in my life! He's also going to take care of all the extra junk I've got in my stomach area--I won't believe it's even real until I see it myself. Surgery is scheduled for July and I'm so excited I can't even stand it!!!!

My surgery was Monday, and I cannot say enough...

My surgery was Monday, and I cannot say enough about Dr. Huffaker....he changed my life!! You can feel his calm confidence from the moment he walks in the surgical suite and it is the most reassuring thing imaginable when you're nervous.

I'm still pretty bandaged but I've gotten glimpses. My thighs are taut (bruised from lipo but taut!) my huge gut is gone. My huge timuumy that ivevhad my whole life is GONE!! My breasts from what I've seen are perfect. I've never ever seen my nipples pointing forward and not south!!!! Between himself, his staff, and the hospital staff at Progress West in Ofallon, I have received excellent care. Now, I just can't wait to get the itchy binder and drains gone!!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Huffaker...is spectacular, he changed my life!! You can feel his calm confidence from the moment he walks in the surgical suite and it is the most reassuring thing imaginable when you're nervous. He is definitely a body artist. He remade my whole body and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Hi CafeRicciGirl!

I'm so glad everything went so well for you!  Are you going to post photos?!

Breast lift with silicone augmentation, extended tummy tuck, lipo of my thighs and abdomen!
That's awesome! What did u have done?
one breast was larger, so one implant is 391cc silicone and the other is 420"

CafeRicciGirl,

When are you going in for surgery?!!!

I'm going in on Monday the 16th!!! So excited! Sizing was fun, looking to get 360 cc silicone implants. Can't wait!

Don't we all love to show the girls!!!! That's what they are there for. :)

Lol!
I was just going to do the lift w/out the aug but after meeting my surgeon I decided on the aug too. I wouldn't of been able to get the results I wanted w/ just the lift. Full Tt?
Yep, a full one. Eeeek! The more I think about "just a lift," the more I realize how unhappy I would be with the outcome. I like to show the girls!! ;)
I can't wait to be able to show my girls! Lol I can't believe you oly have a week!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
That's awesome! So you are getting a BL and aug? Are you getting a tummy tuck?
Yes, a BL, aug, and tt! I wasn't sure about an aug at first but now I'm excited.
And lipo to my thighs!

Good luck to you CafeRicciGirl!  Make sure and join our July mommy makeover forum as well!

I can imagine it's all consuming. That's totally normal at this stage!

Thanks Angie! I will be updating for sure, this is all I think about these days!

Hooray for you! I'm so glad you're able to do this. You might want to check out this checklist of things to get before your surgery. Keep us posted!