Skin Evaluation - Chesterfield, mo

I came to Laser and Dermatologic Surgery Center to...

I came to Laser and Dermatologic Surgery Center to get my skin looked at considering my history with sun exposure. I have quite a bit of moles all over my body but a couple in particular were worrying me because they were getting larger over time. Once I met with Dr Behshad and she looked over all of my skin I was set at ease to know that they were fine. She did a biopsy just in case, and I was scared about the scarring because it was on my face but I was at ease to know that at least I would know if something was wrong. Everything ended up coming back okay and you cannot even tell she did anything! I do not have a scar or any problems. She was incredibly friendly and was not in any hurry to get me out of the office. She spent as much time with me as I needed and I liked that feeling of not just being another patient in the line. I would definitely recommend Dr Behshad to my friends and family!

Glad to hear your results came back okay and that you had no scarring.  Was there any pain associated with the biopsy?

Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

My daughter works along side with Dr Behshad and told me about how great she is