Breast Augmentation and Revision - Chesterfield, MO

I got my first breast augmentation when I was 21...

I got my first breast augmentation when I was 21 years old (saline 410/420cc saline hp implants) and I was EXTREMELY pleased with the procedure, the surgeon, and the facility. Unfortunately this year I experienced a very, very slow leak in my breast and needed to have a revision. (I am now 25) I went back to my surgeon and had a second procedure done, only with silicone 500cc UHP implants. I, AGAIN, am very pleased with everything.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Huffaker at St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery is a very knowledgeable and caring surgeon. He really knows what he is talking about and I respect his opinion when it comes to what he recommends. He has been my surgeon for two surgeries and I came out extremely happy with both. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Huffaker to anyone interested in getting a cosmetic procedure.

Hello Beth! The situation was a bit strange because the leak was so slow that it took years to be determined as a possible leak. I had noticed that my breast was not filling my bra out and I was losing a small amount of upper pole fullness. My surgeon determined that there was a possible leak and during my revision it was concluded that this was the case. (valve leak- I never completely deflated) I am extremely happy with the revision though! I like the silicone much better as it has a MUCH more natural feel and doesn't feel like a water-balloon. They are slightly larger and are ultra high profile versus the high profile I had before. I wouldn't say my breasts are "natural" looking due to my size (5'2" 98 pounds) but they look very good and my surgeon did an excellent job when working with someone my size with that size implant.

I'm happy to hear you are pleased with your revision. I'm assuming you determined your leak by a change in breast size. Did you completely deflate at any point? Or was it a leak that took place over the years? Do you feel like your new breasts are slightly larger or do they just have more upper pole based on the way your bra fits? Congratulations!