Very Pleased! - Chesterfield, MO

I've had 2 breast augmentations with Dr. White....

I've had 2 breast augmentations with Dr. White. The first one was in 2004 with saline implants. At that time I was unable to get the silicone implants. Then about 6 months ago I noticed a change in one of my implants. It was slowly leaking. I had purchased the insurance and had another augmentation with silicone. I was was extremely happy, both times, but I love the silicone implants so much better. Dr. White did a fabulous job and I wouldn't go to any one else!

Dr. White

I'm sorry about your leak, but glad you were able to get an 'upgrade'. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! What size did you go with?

I just went up a half cup size. I'm very small framed, and it would look very odd if I went much bigger. I am extremely happy. Dr. White is awesome!
what size did you go with? I also got mine done when silicone was unavailable 2003 and have 480 saline. I'm having Sx in 2 wks and getting 650 HP silicone and wondering if its too big.. looking for someone who had this done...
I went from a 380 saline to 427(approx.) in silicone. I know that there is a difference with the sizing of the implants. I have a very small frame(100lbs) and going much bigger would have made me look freaky. I don't want to draw too much attention to myself. They are plenty big on my frame. So it depends on your body frame. The larger the breasts someone has the heavier they look. I'm pretty confident that you will be very happy with the way the silicone look and feel.