From a Pleased Patient - Chesterfield, MO

The office staff is very professional and...

The office staff is very professional and courteous. They are friendly and knowledgable about everything in their field. Carol, Cindy, and Michelle are the people I have interacted with the most, and they are a joy to see. I have absolutely no complaints and I am always excited to come in for my appointment. Great consideration is given to every client to provide for the most comfortable experience, no what matter the service may be. I have had my ear lobes fixed after they were torn and Dr. Maack did a wonderful job, they look so natural! I have had laser tattoo removal, Juvederm, botox, and facials. Each individual service was provided with patience and care beyond my expectations. I love this place.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Botox community today.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon