Absolutely Worth It - Chesterfield, MO

I had a series of 5-6 treatments, 6 weeks apart;...

I had a series of 5-6 treatments, 6 weeks apart; total cost $1800. Had terrible rosacea and sun damage. There is definitely down-time, that is, you won't be "presentable" in public until 10 days. But I tell you, it transformed my skin. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I'm now 4 yrs post-procedure and have no regrets whatsoever. Cleared my skin up GREAT!

I just had IPL on Monday, only problem with me is I welted up immediately and now my face is swollen. I have really fair skin with red cheeks and broken capillaries. I am on day 3 now and still look like a cabbage patch doll. Any tips to help swelling besides ice packs and using 3 pillows? The swelling really freaked me out, wish it would go away soon.
On My face? I had it done 3 times. Two test ares at 2 diffrent levels of intensity were infront of my ear. The strongest level was done last Wednesday on my cheek. It really hurt and 5 dark spots surfaced imediately. The area was darker than normal, too. It really scared me to death since I have olive skin and I keloid. So now that it is Monday the spots have lightened and the area is not as dark. I thought that I only had to have one treatment. Is it possible that dark spots will surface and not go away? I had this done in my dermatologist's ofc but not by the doc.
Yes, they will go away. The darkening it normal, as is the swelling. The first few times I had it done I looked a mess. Within 10 days they will be completely gone.

Where did you have it done, just out of curiousity?
Laser and Dermatology Surgery Center