Tighten for Upper Eye... - Chesapeake, VA

I am a 20 year esthetician who wanted to tighen my...

I am a 20 year esthetician who wanted to tighen my upper eye area before going the bleph route...I was talkedinto trying the tighten laser. I had been doing genesis (which i like) so I figured, Ill try it.

I did 6 treatments spaced every two weeks. its been almost 6 months since I started and three since i finished. I dont see one change..not even a little bit. The gal who does it agrees (well as much as she can) so I am going to discuss it with the owner of the practice as I spend a fortune in their place. So we will see what happens.

I havent had any neg effects just no effects..didnt hurt a bit either...

Im in the Chesapeake area also and thinking about the titan for my face, my face is already thin looking so Im hoping it will plump it up, but the reviews so the opposite, so you would not recommend?

she listens is great and knows what shes doing..love her, just didnt love the tighten..