Well i just had my first picosure laser session 4

Well i just had my first picosure laser session 4 days ago on my arm. it was the start of a half sleeve that i ended up hating because of to much color. it is costing me $1100 a session. i was reading alot of reviews on this laser n everybody seems to say something different about the pain of the laser so i really didnt know what to expect. they put numbing cream on you before which dont think did anything. this was by far the most painful thing i have ever felt. theres people saying it feels like rubber bands snapping at your skin and it def does not!!!!! its 100x worse then any tattoo. it took about an hour for mine because its so big. the blisters started that same night and the next day got bigger. my arm is completley swollen and today is 4 days later. hopefully the swelling starts going down now. few blisters look a little smaller but im still covered in them. a ton of color came out thank god so i will wait n see the next weeks ahead... this whole thing is sooo mentally draining as many of you know because we just want it off but i guess we should be thankful for this laser... it is def worth doing but anyone looking to remove a tattoo make sure you use the picosure because the other lasers dont work!!!!!!! i live in nj so if anyone needs any info let me know!!! my doctor and his staff are great!!! here are some pics before n after

Wow, I'm seeing over and over again that the Picosure completely destroys the purple in tattoos! Are you going for full removal or will you do a cover up? Looks like you are off to a good start...good luck with your treatments!
yes it took the purple right out!! im getting it fully removed. it sucks because the tattoo artist did a sick job but i just dont like it on me! im not into the bright colors but anyways, this is day 6 blisters finally went down yesterday but my arm is still swollen. its just annoying at this point..

half sleeve tattoo removal with picosure laser

DAY 6 BLISTERS FINALLY WENT DOWN YESTERDAY BUT IM STILL SWOLLEN DOWN TO MY WRIST.. ANNOYING LOL
Wow thats good fading.. I had 3 treatments done on a dense black full sleeve with very little fading..
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

the blisters are no skin damage if your aftercare is right. of course the skin is burned, but i never got any scars...

half sleeve tattoo removal with picosure laser

yesterday was a week since my first session. right now its all scabbed over and peeling. its really itchy. i will post more pics in a couple days..
Hey there, just checking in to see if you have any new pictures to share since you last update.
well its almost time for my 2 session. i go in 4 more days. tryin to get the sessions 6 weeks apart but the doctor is so booked up woith his other surgeries. excited in a way cause i want this off but dont feel like dealing with the pain n blisters n all that crap all week but maybe it wont be as bad this time. either way ill keep posting afterwards... :)
Good luck on your 2nd session! Would love if you would share a review with us in the community :)

half sleeve tattoo removal with picosure laser

ok i have my second laser apointment in 3 days. i will keep you all posted. hopefully this time isnt as bad as last lol
Good luck, thanks for letting us know - will watch for your update!

half sleeve tattoo removal with picosure laser

well had my second laser done yesterday.... hurt alot more then first time cause he turned up the laser... im all blistered and swollen as expected.. im not gonna post pics of that but i will post pics after that all goes away...
Thanks for your post. I had my first picolaser session last week and was not properly prepared for the horror of what was under the bandage they applied after my session. Then today (day 4) I noticed my whole arm is swelling. I don't have a full sleeve , just half, so if I hadn't seen other posts I would probably be in the ER right now!!!

half sleeve tattoo removal with picosure laser PICS 2 MONTHS AFTER 2 LASER SESSION

HERE ARE SUM PICS 2 MONTHS AFTER MY SECOND TREATMENT.. I ACTUALLY JUST WENT FOR MY 3RD TREATMENT YESTERDAY AND I WILL POST THOSE PICS IN FEW WEEKS...
Hello, i´m just asking how the white ink (is the white ink on these cats right?) responding to the picosure laser. I wanna get my tattoo removed but highly depressed about big amount of white colour in my tattoo. And you what they say about white color...Thank you for your response.
Hope you don't mind me asking.. but how in the world are you coming up with $1100 each session?!
Hi There, I see you have some yellow, orange and pink that is being stubborn. I have yellow, orange and pink in mine as well and am concerned as I heard the picosure won't get rid of those colors. What did your technician recommend, are you getting them treated with a different laser?

half sleeve tattoo removal with picosure laser!! AFTER 3RD LASER TREATMENT

Here are a couple pics a week and a half after my 3rd laser treatment. It faded alot this time...
Is the professionally done I'm just wondering cause i have a homemade tattoo and need it off asap.
yes yours will come off alot quicker then mine
Awesome results so far! The black looks so faded!

going for my 4th treatment in 2 days. yippi lololill post pics after
This gives so much hope Thanks for posting!!!
can I ask what you do for aftercare? Amazing results!!
they give you cream to put on it all week . ill ice is the day i get it done and you have to use a strong sun block if u go out in the sun 2 weeks later

half sleeve tattoo removal with picosure laser 4th session

well i just went for my 4th treatment today!!! i will post pics after its healed.. if anyone has any questions you are more then welcome to pm me!!! :) jerseygirl
How is your fading coming along? I would love to see the photos from your last session, please update when you have a moment :)
Are you still around?
Hi, Great progress so far. I have my second Pico laser on Monday. I am also doing a half sleeve, however my one goes all the way up my shoulder and back. Its solid black. Most of my shading was gone after the 1st session, cant wait for it all to be over. How is your one going after the 4th session? If all goes to plan, I will have my 4th session done in November, before Summer (in Australia) comes around.

Pics after 4th treatment

sorry its been so long since ive posted but hefre are sum pics after 4th treatment
How is number 5 looking? I had number 3 on Monday, stupid blisters and scabs! I'm wondering if I could Hydroquinone in between sessions to get rid of the hyper pigmentation... I might look into it..
Thanks for sharing! Looks really good! I can't wait to get rid of mine
Looks great! Congratulations! Have you noticed a "browness" where the ink used to be. Some parts where my shading was, it appears to be brownish, as if there is still ink there
Delaware Plastic Surgery