BOOBS with a Draw Back - Cherry Hill, NJ

I have had small boobs all my life (< A cup) and...

I have had small boobs all my life (< A cup) and finally decided to get a boob job. I wen to C's and love them! But ... the incisions developed raised red and ugly scars. The surgeon had given me silicone strips and I had used them from the beginning as directed. About a year later, I returned for scar revisions by the same surgeon. He did it for free but warned they could heal the same way. CAUTION - What he didn't tell me was that his revision would make the scars about 30% longer!! Even with the strips and topical silicone several times a day, the scars healed the same way.

Next stop is the dermatologist, who directed me to a surgeon who performs laser scar treatments to reduce and change the appearance of the scars. I'm into that for $1000 and seeing little change. In the same treatment session, I'm receiving laser treatments to small varicose veins in my nose. These go away for about a day and then return.

So, all you patients and doctors out there who can provide some real feedback, I'm all ears!

Thanks! C Boobs

Cortisone Shots

So, I went to the laser surgeons again yesterday. They agree with my observation that the results are lagging expectations. The recommendation was to do cortisone injections since that is not only another approach, but often will improve the results of the next laser treatment. So, $300 for the cortisone and return in a month for more laser therapy.

I'd really appreciate feedback to help me determine if this direction is appropriate and likely to be successful.

Thanks!!
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and a great clinic just for him. Charm diminishes post sale, but still pretty personable for a surgeon! He should have told me the scars would be larger, post revision and overall provided a better education on the potential for horrible scars as well as scar therapy options. Another lesson learned: Don't buy the hype about bringing in pictures of what you want your boobs to look like. Bottom line, they can effect some differences by choosing different implant shapes, but your boobs will look like you body allows them to. All our discussion about making the boobs close together and not moving to the sides is nonsense. They either can't control that or he didn't try.