Lip Fillers/Injectables Worth It - Cherry Hill, NJ

I've had lip fillers/augmentation multiple...

I've had lip fillers/augmentation multiple times over the last 4 years. I'm very happy with the results. I definitely prefer Restylane to Juvederm. I think Juvederm is bumpier. Anyway, the Restylane lasts for what seems like forever. I actually have Restylane in my upper lip still, from 2 years ago, if you can believe that.

So, the only downside of lip filler is the cost. It costs me $725 every time I go. But then again, I really only have to go once a year, so in the grand scheme of things, that's not that much. I use Dr. Steven Davis in Cherry Hill, NJ. He's very patient and skilled. I wouldn't go to anyone else for this. That being said, I'm trying to gear away from the filler now, because I really just want to get a lip lift to achieve the same or better results that I've been getting from the filler.

I was trying to compensate in my upper lip for the long distance between my nose and upper lip. It's not a perfect result, because while it makes my lip appear a little "higher," it also pushes it out, and gives me the slight duck appearance that you hear about. Anyway, if anyone has any questions about lip filler, ask away. It doesn't hurt going in, except for any occasional pinch as the numbing wears off. But it's a really fast procedure, takes less than 30 mins.

Hi sj,

Wow, two years is a long time, that's awesome. It's nice that you really only need to get it done every year that's not bad. We'd love to see pictures! Please keep the community updated if you do get a lip lift.

Thanks so much,

-Britt

San Antonio Dermatologist

Really none of the other star rating applies, but yes, super nice doctor!