Lift with Giampapa Method - Cherry Hill, NJ

A small incision under the chin and lipo .the...

A small incision under the chin and lipo .the length of my ears incisions behind the ears. I didn't have jowls when I went for the procedure and I do now. The skin is pulled back without bringing it up to give a contour to the face. Also numbness on my left side and a band running under my chin to my ear. I alsoHave a deep burning on my left side. I didn't have a drain and said the next day post op I felt like I needed to be drained I now am experiencing nerve damage and what seems to be a hematoma .

Neck lift

I am still experiencing pain and burning on my left side. The sharp stabbing pain behind my right ear has not subsided. The rope like mark has come back. I am resting more again and hope this helps.

Neck lift

I am two months out of surgery. I still have burning pain behind my ears but it comes and goes. I have a gland that is swollen on my left side under my chin. It feels as if my throat is closed on that side and any fluid has trouble draining. I notice it draining as the day goes by but fills up again at bedtime. I'm still not satisfied with my result.

Neck lift

I am still experiencing swelling under my chin on the left side. It seems like a gland that is enlarged my throat doesn't seem fully open on that side as if it is constricted. As the day goes on I feel drainage but then as evening approaches it fills up again only to start the draining all over again the next day. I am two months out of surgery. Hope this resolves itself soon.

Neck lift

I am 10 weeks post surgery. My glad is getting smaller. I am still numb and the incision under my chin is still bumpy. I have begun to notice some crape ing on my neck. Kind of disappointing. Otherwise the pain has subsided and I'm doing well. I have had a lot of positive responses from friends.

Neck lift

I am not feeling well. The left side of my neck has a rope like swelling. The swelling constricts my throat. I am 15 weeks post surgery. Sometimes the swelling is soft and squishy. It also is purple in color. It looks like a shadow on that side. The stitches around my neck are pulled so tight I look like a sock puppet I just wonder if anyone has experienced this and will it go away eventually. That side of my neck feels like a mass is constricting my breath especially when I exercise.

Neck lift

I am 6 months post op and am now going to get some in person consultations for what can be done now. The left side of my face feels as if it is pulling down. My plastic surgeon has no answers for me My neck is a mess