Best Cosmetic Decision I Ever Made - Cherry Hill, NJ

I am 44 years and when I saw my reflection in the...

I am 44 years and when I saw my reflection in the mirror I looked so much older and TIRED. I wanted to look as young as i felt and wanted my face to match the youthful appearance of my body so I began exploring my options.

I began to hear the name Dr. Hughes over and over again and I decided to go to one of her open houses. I felt no need to look any further and I booked my consultation and appointment for an extended brow lift. She did an amazing job. I now look "awake" and youthful and I feel so much more confidant about my facial appearance.

Cherry Hill Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Hughes tends to be a bit on the conservative side where sometimes less is more. For example, friends knew something was different with me but they couldn't figure out what it was, nor did i feel the need to tell them exactly. I did have a tiny bit of hair loss at the incision area and some numbness that lasted up to a year, but this was explained to me beforehand and was certainly well worth it! Thanks Dr. Hughes Trisha S.

I'm glad you're pleased! We'd love to see your before and after photos as they're so helpful for others going through a similar journey.