Endoscopic Brow Lift / Mid-Facelift

Sept. 9th I had my 3rd procedure done w/ Dr....

Sept. 9th I had my 3rd procedure done w/ Dr. Brownstein & again an amazing outcome! I'm still pretty early in healing from this surgery, this type of procedure takes time to get to it's full effect.But for being alittle over 2 months in I can say WOW!! I had very saggy dropping eyelids, & my cheek bones were dropping from that youthful state to down south lol. but now thanx to Dr. B I look youthful & fresh once again. He did an amazing job & it's still gonna get better over a 1 year period. Dr B comes up w/ the best way to fix your issue & make you happy & comfortable in your descision. After sitting w/ me for 2 & a half hour consulatation, we decided on am endoscopic brow lift with a mid-third face lift.

As far as the surgery it went smooth no bad issues after, great fast healing time,it was not that painful & I was up & about faster than I expected, swelling went down much quicker than I had expected.

As mentioned this procedure does take months to 1 yr to reach your full effect,but I'm in 2 months & few days in & I can see such change already! My eyes are opened wide again,my cheeks are back up where they were when I was in my 20's, so I can only imagine how much better it will get.over the next months to come. Dr B makes it so easy & comfortable, he cares for you during & after your surgery. I just went yesterday for another follow up & my surgery was Sept.9th & he's still checking me & making sure I'am doing okay. I'am better than I've ever been thanx to him, I feel youthful & fresh & it looks so natural. People have said what did you do to look so much younger? I also got carded the other night @ a casino they looked at me then down at my ID, twice & the guy goes- wow really! lol so I'am so happy & owe many thank yous, to Dr Brownstein & his staff, I thank as well because his staff played such a great roll in my procedure, scheduling things,making sure all my blood work & tests were done, & helped me in scheduling the best day for surgery & anything yu need, his staff is a phone call away & she always is so knowledgeable about all the procedures & whats going on. When you come to the office your welcomed with a smile & kindness when you walk in & I've never waited more than 10 mins at my apts. & Dr. spends as much time as needed with you during your visit.

I been using Dr. Brownstein since 1999 & I come from Pa to New Jersey where he's located, because he's that good! Worth the travels 'hey I'm 42 yrs old soon & he's made me look 30 yrs old" would you travel 3 hrs for that! lol:) Thank You Dr Brownstein & Staff you guys are a part of changing my life and I will be forever grateful!

Update on Browlift/Midface Lift

You will have some numbness for alittle bit with the brow lift & in the head and could get headaches, I suffer from headaches so for me worse than the advarage person, around your mouth with the mid face lift you will be numb I was only numb 2 months around mouth, now with the endoscopic brow lift I was only numb 2 months and a few days and now barely numb and pain went away the 1st week, so pain was easy with both mid face lift and browlift, I now have itchey head my head itches often, from the endoscopic brow lift, it stared 2 months afte surgery, but it is nothing that's horrible or that ways me down so I have to tell you this was so worth it and healing process is so much better & easier than I had expected, not bad at all and I'm seeing it get better & better both the brow lift and mid face lift every month and will every month up to 1 year & you will have some after tingling and weird sharp pain (nothing major) after like 2months in as the nerves are all getting back to normal but nothing that would stop me from ever doing it all over again its amazing how fast I healed and swelling went down so fast I only have some cheek swelling thats still there and will take more months to come my dr told me to fully go away but nothing major or embarassing.. I'm so happy and would do it all over again!
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

He is a genuis at what he does, I call him an artist. Dr B has been working on me since 1999 and I've had several surgeries w/ him and would'nt go to anyone else, I'm 100% comfortable when I'm being wheeled into the surgery room that he will take care of me & do the best job he can! Dr B will take all the time he has to w/ you to choose what is best for you and talk you and walk you through it step by step. His aftercare/follow ups are amazing, he checks on you & follows up with you completely 100%. Staff is also amazing & helps you in any way you need & is available to you day & night. Amazing Dr. 5*

I'm so happy you've been pleased with your results! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

Thanx so much I did an update I wanted to explaine more about the outcome and healing process for the community,(being 2 months and 1 week in from the 2 procedures) for anyone thinking of either of these procedures I had..so I can possibly help. Thanx so much :)