A Wonderful Doctor! - Cherry Hill, NJ

I wanted fuller breasts after pregnancy and...

I wanted fuller breasts after pregnancy and breastfeeding.  When I had my augmentation on 3/10/11, it was a very positive experience. I was convinced that I chose the right plastic surgeon. The front desk staff, nurses, anesthesiologist, and everyone else was absolutely fantastic. My recovery was very smooth and I felt great only after 3 days. On my 2nd day postop, I received a box of tasty chocolate covered strawberries from him. What a way to make a girl feel better! Added touches such as these make the difference between a good Dr. and an exceptional one.

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

I had a wonderful experience from the moment I walked into the office. The staff was friendly, the office was very modern and clean, and the wait was no longer than 5 minutes. As soon as I met Dr. S, i knew that I did not need to seek another consultation with anyone else. He was professional, informative, possessed excellent bedside manners, and made me feel very comfortable. I had a list of over a dozen questions and he answered all of them thoroughly. As a nurse, I have worked with many Docs and I'm extremely picky about medical care. My standards are very high and I would recommend him to all of my friends.

I wanted to know how bad was the pain after your BA surgery. I'm looking forward to having the surgery performed by Dr. Sorokin. He came HIGHLY recommended to me by a couple of girls at work. I know that he wonderful at what he does, just have the fear of the pain after the surgery. Can you tell me more about your recovery after.
Hi Ally,
Congrats on your decision! you will not be sorry. it's the best thing i've done for myself in a long time. i did have some pain, but much less than expected. i took the prescribed percocet for days 1 & 2 and then nothing after that. percocet will make you constipated and it's almost worse than the surgical pain itself, so that's why i stopped. it has been exactly 1 month since my BA and i'm feeling fantastic. I actually went back to work on postop day 5. i was a little sore, but it was manageable. after the initial pain wore off, my breasts were very sensitive on top, as if they were sunburned. they've gotten much better now. i got a lot of answers from justbreastimplants.com. check out the website when you get a chance. best of luck with your surgery. dr sorokin really is the best. every visit i've had with him, even after the BA has been great.
best wishes to you!

Sounds like you had a Five Star experience! Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf.