A Wonderful Doctor! - Cherry Hill, NJ

I wanted fuller breasts after pregnancy and...

I wanted fuller breasts after pregnancy and breastfeeding.  When I had my augmentation on 3/10/11, it was a very positive experience. I was convinced that I chose the right plastic surgeon. The front desk staff, nurses, anesthesiologist, and everyone else was absolutely fantastic. My recovery was very smooth and I felt great only after 3 days. On my 2nd day postop, I received a box of tasty chocolate covered strawberries from him. What a way to make a girl feel better! Added touches such as these make the difference between a good Dr. and an exceptional one.

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

I had a wonderful experience from the moment I walked into the office. The staff was friendly, the office was very modern and clean, and the wait was no longer than 5 minutes. As soon as I met Dr. S, i knew that I did not need to seek another consultation with anyone else. He was professional, informative, possessed excellent bedside manners, and made me feel very comfortable. I had a list of over a dozen questions and he answered all of them thoroughly. As a nurse, I have worked with many Docs and I'm extremely picky about medical care. My standards are very high and I would recommend him to all of my friends.