41 and Its MY TURN :) 600cc High Profile, Dr. Sorokin -Cherry Hill, NJ

I turned 41 this year. I have 3 kids, ages 15, 13,...

I turned 41 this year. I have 3 kids, ages 15, 13, and 4. I've always wanted larger boobs and after breastfeeding all three, they were saggy and really needed a makeover!

I was always the giver so this year, I decided its my turn and I want to do something nice for ME :)
So I told my hubby for Christmas, I want boobs!

So on Nov 12th I went to my first consultation. I read A LOT online about different doctors and Dr. Sorokin came highly recommended. I found no complaints on him and every review was positive. I had booked 2 other consultations with other PS in the area as well but as soon as I met Dr. Sorokin, I knew I wanted him to be the one to do my boobs! I was so excited after talking to him. I brought in pics of my "ideal" and he said sure he can do that! I paid the 500$ to book my appointment which was just a month later. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it.

Two weeks after the consult, was my preop where they did some blood work, pregnancy test, and I paid the balance of the surgery. I had already filled all the prescriptions needed. I had to get a mammogram (OUCH) since I was 41 and its required before surgery. Thankfully the results came back normal.

So as Dec 11th was approaching, I got more and more excited. Talk about anticipation! I cleaned the entire house that week and cooked a bunch of food before my surgery date.

Surgery day was not that bad. I was in some pain but I think it was cause I went so big for my small frame. I am 5'2, 115 pounds and I went 600ccs! I went that big because I read so much online about "boobie greed" and I did not want to be one of the many girls who wished they had gone bigger.

I was on percocets/ibuprofin for a few days. Pain was manageable. I was able to do everything i normally do a few days later, like cook, clean. I just couldn't pick up my 4 yr old and it was difficult because he is very affectionate and always wants me to hold him. So I had to be extra careful that he didn't hit me too hard. I sleep on a recliner for now because my son still sneaks into our bed at night so it was just easier for me to sleep away from him.

I now feel completely normal and its only been 1 1/2 weeks! This is probably the best thing I have done for myself and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I finally did it!

4 weeks today!

Loving my boobs still but today I noticed they are lopsided. I guess my right has dropped a lot more than my left :( I also have this weird shooting pain in my left and I think its called zingers and they really suck! I tried on some bras just cause I wanted to see what they would look like but I'm no cleared to wear wires and am not going to waste money on a bunch of expensive bras since I don't know what size I'm going to end up.

forgot to add bra info

that pink bra was a super cheap bra on clearance at rainbow stores. It was a 34DD and it just happened to fit! It was $1.50! LOL.. I tried on a bunch of different bras in 34D/DD cause that's the biggest cup size they had and this was the only one that fit. I bought it but won't wear it but just wanted to take a pic in it to show changes.

I no longer have these 600s

I no longer have these 600s since I upgraded to 800s! The 800s are absolutely perfect.. the 600s were too but I had wished them to be bigger so that's what I did when I got the tummytuck with Dr. Sorokin. If I wasn't getting a TT, I would have just kept the 600s. I wrote a review about my implant exchange and tummy tuck: http://www.realself.com/review/cherry-hill-nj-mommy-makeover-implant-exchange-bigger-plus-tt-mentor-800cc-uhp

I'm posting this picture to show what my crease scar looked like at 2 1/2 months post op. Since I have upgraded, I'm beginning scar treatment all over but it's already improving!

added a better view of the scar

forgot pic

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

As soon as I met Dr. Sorokin for my first consult, I knew right then and there I wanted him to be the one to do my boobs! His whole staff are just so nice and friendly. He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions and replied to all of my many emails. He gave me what I wanted based on pictures of my "ideal". I researched a lot before I went in and read many good reviews about him. He really genuinely cares. He's pro at what he does. He did rapid recovery and the keller funnel or no touch method. After a few days, I was already back to doing everything I usually do around the house! Recovery was a breeze. If I can give him 100000 star ratings, I would. :)