pics of my new 840 implants - Cherry Hill, NJ

Dr. Sorokin is an expert and I am already thrilled...

Dr. Sorokin is an expert and I am already thrilled with my results. He was ver y informative and his Work is amazing. I had barely any Pain. OUSTANDING WORK. LOVELY STAFF!! :-) :-) :-) I went with hp Salines implants. I World reccomend to anyone. Ver y nice moderno facility. It went so well.

Dr. Sorokin did mine 4 weeks ago and I LOVE them! congrats on your BA and happy healing!
congrats to you as well. Keep me updsted about your progess and i'll do the same... :)

6 months post op

Looking good; how many cc do you have?
Hi oh I'm still in 840 cc I haven't changed since my last exchange.

You look great !!!
Thanks

7 months po

Feeling good at 7 months post open. Love that I can sometimes go braless

7months post

Feeling great and love going brainless.

8 months post

Feeling great with my new boobs

New pictures

Love! Love! Love them!
Thanks I love yours too..

7 months post op

7 months post

They looked great now.. Why exchange them?
Hi, for some odd reason my last implants photos got deleted. I did the exchange already. Lol I'm ok with the size now. And thanks you're s are awesome too.

10 months post op

Such a beautiful set!
thanks hun, yours are beautiful , and you inspired me to go bigger and was extremely helpful to me. Your a true realself friend. big hugs!!! :-)

my 840 ccs

My breasts feel so mine at this point. They are very settled and I also don't think they look huge. I wear a lot of sports bras because I don't like how big I look in the firm sculpted bras. I also can't believe how squooshy they feel for being saline. I'm still loving them..

Awe thanks sweetie!

11 months post

My salines feel squooshy. I love them.

11 months post

salines can be soft

I really was scared that 840 would be too firm compared to my 475 salines. I was wrong. I guess my natural tissue keeps them soft but they are not hard at all . this was an exchange and I'm happy with them.

I'm 5'1 115lbs..Just had my second BA.. went from saline to silicone...Was 375 cc...I wanted a DD doc went with mod plus650... No the size I wanted. I'm fuller but no more projection then I had.. Anyway he's redoing then. .We are going 800 because I'm 15 btw...your thoughts? You look great
Wow you are very young. I think that 800 HP will project a lot especially with your stats. Do u have pics now?? The 650 mod plus sound pretty full. How long have u had these ones because they do get fuller as they drop and fluff. Good luck.
Can you look at my profile and see my questions? I did post pics on there. I want a DD... I'm 38
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon