Totally Lopsided Too...- Cherry Hill, NJ

For 16 years I've always said I was unhappy with...

For 16 years I've always said I was unhappy with my breast. This year I decided to do something about it!! So I started doing some online research of doctors in my area. Dr. Sorokin popped up so many times. When I made my consultation appointment I just wanted to get some information and thought I was going to "shop around." By the time I left the office I was ready to book my surgery!
I'll update more later... Just wanted to start..

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Online research

How are you feeling? Loving them yet? Hope all is well with you!
I'm feeling great! I still have more swelling on one side than the other. Dr. S gave me a bra band yesterday at my 2 week post op visit. I love that office so much... the girls are all awesome in there and make my boyfriend and I feel so comfortable! Thanks for checking on me!

Congratulations! How was your recovery? Are you pleased with your results?

Recovery was wwwaaaayyy easier than I thought it was going to be! I'm still "dropping and fluffing" but it wasn't nearly as painful or difficult as I thought it was going to be.

Oh, so glad to hear your recovery was smooth! I bet you can't wait to go swim suit shopping!  :)

When did u get urs done and how r undoing now
Surgery was Feb 27... Still waiting for them to drop but Dr. S continues to say they look great and I'm progressing just how I should be!