Beyond Happy - Cherry Hill, NJ

After the first consult, I waited three months...

After the first consult, I waited three months before I went back for my second one because I wanted to lose some weight before I did the surgery. I lost fifteen pounds by my second consult and made my appointment for the surgery that day. I went with saline implants that are a little over 475 CC's. I could not be more happy with the results!!! I absolutely love my new boobs!!

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

I am beyond pleased with Dr. Sorokin and his staff. I know several women who went to Dr. Sorokin who were extremely happy with their results on breast augmentation. They had nothing but great things to say about the doctor and his staff, so naturally I wanted to meet with him. This surgery was something I have wanted for over six years and after speaking with several other plastic surgeons then meeting with Dr. Sorokin I was sold. His office is super clean and tidy, his staff is beyond wonderful and Dr. Sorokin himself is nothing short of a fantastic man and doctor. He made me feel so comfortable and answered all questions I had. He wanted to make sure I was happy and was willing to do whatever needed to be done to get me there. The day of the surgery went great. Dr. Sorokin was absolutely wonderful, as well as all the nurses. They where there every step of the way with whatever I needed, from pain management, to answering any questions I had, to just sitting there with me talking and laughing to help with my anxiety before and after the surgery. All post op appointments have been just as wonderful. The staff knows you by name before you even check in, they make sure you are comfortable and take the time to converse with you about life. I give the doctor, staff, facility and my entire experience an A++++++.