150% Satisfied - Cherry Hill, NJ

I wanted an augmentation done for more than 10...

I wanted an augmentation done for more than 10 yrs, an now I'm happy to say that I got that augmentation, finally!!!

I've had people ask me,"Why?" an here's my story: I'm a 33 year old woman, that was stuck in a girl's body. I can't tell you how many times I've been in weddings, an had such a hassle with the dresses, cause of course people love strapless dresses for weddings, an we all know what holds up that dress, so if you don't have them, guess what...... YES thats right, an I was so tired of that.. tired of looking at shirts in the womens dept, an wondering what padded bra i could wear with that, an nine times out of ten, I was putting that shirt right back on the rack- Shopping for bras in the little kids dept. being a woman that tends to be a little depressing. Bath suits, ha! FORGET IT!!!

You know they say beauty is only skin deep, I disagree, I think beauty comes from within. An for the first time in my life, I look like a woman, an feel like a woman, inside an out.

Any regrets: absolutly not!!!!

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B was very professional an patient, answered any questions an never once made me feel rushed. He listened to any concerns that I had, an gave me all information, for every procedure. Never once did I feel like he was trying to sell something that I wasn't comfortable with, or that wasn't MY choice. Its a great feeling to know your Dr. has your best interest at heart. He truly made this experience comforting an easy. He has always been available to me, without the trouble of waiting, another thing that I'm very thankful for, a great peace of mind. His staff is amazing,very professional an inviting- you don't feel like a stranger, even if it is your first visit... I truly don't think I would've found a better Dr.

Yes Dr. B is awesome, I agree & his staff. I have been going to him since I was 27yrs old, Iam now 41 I'am very happy for you & your outcome, you defintley had the best Dr. I know what you mean about dr B he makes it so much easier on us patients & understands us woman & how hard this is & helps you step by step & afterwords. He called me over the Memeorial Day holiday after my surgery to check on me.I cant be more happy! :) & I call him an artist he is so amazing at his work, I have had 2 surgeries with him & I'm going back for my 3rd soon. Thanx for sharing your story. Good Luck to you.
I'm having BA on May 26th. I so hope I'm as happy with the out come as you are. I'm a mother three. Two of which are twins. I've lost all of my pregnancy weight and then some. My twins are 2.5 yrs old. Some my reasons are just slightly different. I had breasts at one point in time, but they are all gone. Before my first kid I was a 36D. Now I'm a deflated 34C. I agree! Sometimes, for that inner beauty to show, that persons needs confidence in that outer beauty. I'm so glad you love your out come. Wish me luck. Just under two weeks left.
Wow, yes it is right around the corner, Congrats,an Good Luck..... Your gonna love your new look, I know I do---- next stop Boobieville!!!!!!
Boobieville! I like it!

What a great story! Thanks so much for posting it here on RealSelf. Would love to know what cup size you went from and jumped to.

I was a 32A cup with very padded bras- but i think thats only cause i wouldn't allow myself to buy training bras, kind of depressing- I got my BA an got 260ccs in my left an 240ccs in my right breast, I'm only 4wks out of surgery an measuring a Full C cup, and loving every minute of it- everyday I look at them an get excited an emotional all at once.