150% Satisfied - Cherry Hill, NJ

I wanted an augmentation done for more than 10...

I wanted an augmentation done for more than 10 yrs, an now I'm happy to say that I got that augmentation, finally!!!

I've had people ask me,"Why?" an here's my story: I'm a 33 year old woman, that was stuck in a girl's body. I can't tell you how many times I've been in weddings, an had such a hassle with the dresses, cause of course people love strapless dresses for weddings, an we all know what holds up that dress, so if you don't have them, guess what...... YES thats right, an I was so tired of that.. tired of looking at shirts in the womens dept, an wondering what padded bra i could wear with that, an nine times out of ten, I was putting that shirt right back on the rack- Shopping for bras in the little kids dept. being a woman that tends to be a little depressing. Bath suits, ha! FORGET IT!!!

You know they say beauty is only skin deep, I disagree, I think beauty comes from within. An for the first time in my life, I look like a woman, an feel like a woman, inside an out.

Any regrets: absolutly not!!!!

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B was very professional an patient, answered any questions an never once made me feel rushed. He listened to any concerns that I had, an gave me all information, for every procedure. Never once did I feel like he was trying to sell something that I wasn't comfortable with, or that wasn't MY choice. Its a great feeling to know your Dr. has your best interest at heart. He truly made this experience comforting an easy. He has always been available to me, without the trouble of waiting, another thing that I'm very thankful for, a great peace of mind. His staff is amazing,very professional an inviting- you don't feel like a stranger, even if it is your first visit... I truly don't think I would've found a better Dr.