Puffy Eyes Nearly Gone

I had a series of 3 vitalize peels over the course...

I had a series of 3 vitalize peels over the course of 3 months and my skin has drastically improved. Before I did the peels I had puffiness and lines under my eyes, and uneven skin tone. Now tone is great and the puffiness doesn't show unless I don't get enough rest and even then it isn't near as bad as it was. Sometime after I had the vitalize peel I tried an at home 50% gylcolic acid peel and have been pleased with those results as well. Down time was minimal. With the vitalize I had some redness and peeling of the skin almost like I had been sunburned. With the glycolic I didn't have any peeling just some redness and after a week the tone improved. Chemical peels are an affordable noninvasive thing to do but they do require maintenance. For instance I do the 50% glycolic peel every 2 weeks. The stuff you use at home isn't as strong but it does yield good results.

Staff was great and the procedure was fast!

It was 300 for three of them and I got them over three months so I guess that would be total paid.
Was that $300 per session or total paid? I think per session which is very reasonable.