Chemical Peel Gave my Face a New Glow.

Chemical peel is a great way to get a new glowing...

Chemical peel is a great way to get a new glowing skin. It might sound a little odd to get a treatment where you actually watch your skin peeling off, but the truth is that it really works and it takes away the old, dry and blemished skin and gives way to a new fresh and a glowing skin underneath. My mother has got chemical peels done several times, although she gets the phenol peel done. She advised me to get a TCA done for my sunburn marks and pigmentation and assured me great results. I was pretty happy to see the way my face turned out to be. The application and removal of the solution must have not taken more that 15 minutes. The product began to work only after two days when my skin began to peel. At first i saw some pale skin underneath but by the time the whole face had peeled, the skin tone was even and my face looked cleaner than it ever has. There is a new glow to my skin, like baby skin. I didn't care much for wrinkles as my main concern was the sunburn which is now completely gone. Chemical peel has given me a great glow!
I am on my second day I had the same exact reaction! I literally have a dark brown streak near my eye look like a tanned raccoon!! and a few brown botches, its "normal" they say but they never told me about this, PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN TO YOU!! Then again I will wait tomorow see how it goes, I will for sure call the clinic tommorow.
i was advised to get a chemical peel for my acne scars. i am getting married next year, and like any other bride wanted my skin to be beautiful for the photos and my own self-esttem. i went to my dermatologist, thinking this would be safer than any other option. i went in and everything was fine, the burn sensation didnt even bother me that much. i left the office very excited. my face was really red (worse than the "sunburn" look you are supposed to have). i thought okay, tomorrow it iwill be better since that was what i was told. the next day i woke up with literal burn-looking spots on my entire face. evidently this is normal. i am on day 3 now and it is getting better (thanks to the "burn cream" the dermatologist gave me the nest day) but before you do this chemical peel, which i have yet to find out if it is worth it yet, please ask your doctor about the risks because supposedly this particular reaction oly happens in 1-2% of people. which they did not tell me before i got this done. just please be educated as to whats going to happen. i am a nurse and have to go back to work tomorrow, which is totally aweful. my patients are going to think i have some odd disease! anyway, just please educate yourself before you pay $125 dollars to burn your own face.