Obagi Blue Peel for Acne Scars Gave Me Hypopigmentation

Want to help acne scar to light them up. now my...

want to help acne scar to light them up. now my face is hypo pigment and red after 2 months. i sign a letter that i any want 4 coats no six .

i had obagi blue peel done that was 2 almost 3 months ago my face is hypo pigment and red and i have dark spot a never had befor my doctor told me to used tretion cream but not help i had six coat of tca 35 percent on my forhead and 4 on my cheeks.

Updated September 3, 2009

i had a obagi blue peel done 5 months ago. it was 6 layer on my forhead and 4 on my cheeks . of 35 tca after 2 day after i got it i look like a burn victim . i am still pink the doctor told me its goin to take a year to get better. what happend to me please help. also i have hypopigment on my forhead for the peel.

I went for a consult to see if this was a good option for my hyperpigmentation and decided to go for it. The results we HORRIBLE! It did somewhat lighten the hyperpigmentation I had on the side of my face; however, NEW DARKER HYPERPIGMENTATION APPEARED ON THE FRONT OF MY FACE which I was NEVER told could be a possibility!!!! I NEVER would have taken such a chance if I knew there was even a slight chance this could happen. If you're doing this for hyperpigmentation - DON'T!!!!!!
Karrie, It sounds like the strength was too much and too many layers for your first time.I also have had blue peels for mild acne scars and the results have been great. The first peel they only used two layers at 15% and each time I got one they increased the layers and strength slightly. This is my fourth one and they used 3 layers and 20%. I noticed a difference in my skin with the first peel, but each time it gets better. Hopefully, overtime your skin will heal. With the third peel there was a little crusting like it had been burned slightly in areas and it healed just fine. Hope this information helps some.
I read on this site that, God forbid I say it, another peel will fix this. Basically what Look on this site in the Q&A section for hyper pigmentation due to chemical peels. I know it sounds crazy but I would definitely see a different doc and go from there. Chem peels do work. Sorry abo your experience. You will heal and look better.

dont ever get obagi blue peel it made my face ugly