Obagi Blue Peel for Acne Scars Gave Me Hypopigmentation

Want to help acne scar to light them up. now my...

want to help acne scar to light them up. now my face is hypo pigment and red after 2 months. i sign a letter that i any want 4 coats no six .

i had obagi blue peel done that was 2 almost 3 months ago my face is hypo pigment and red and i have dark spot a never had befor my doctor told me to used tretion cream but not help i had six coat of tca 35 percent on my forhead and 4 on my cheeks.

Updated September 3, 2009

i had a obagi blue peel done 5 months ago. it was 6 layer on my forhead and 4 on my cheeks . of 35 tca after 2 day after i got it i look like a burn victim . i am still pink the doctor told me its goin to take a year to get better. what happend to me please help. also i have hypopigment on my forhead for the peel.

dont ever get obagi blue peel it made my face ugly