Sculptra - Love It. - New York, NY

At 53 my face had begun to sag, I looked tired and...

At 53 my face had begun to sag, I looked tired and decided to do something about it. I went for a free consultation at Chelsea Face and Body in NYC and met with Paul Freistuhler, the Spa's owner. Paul recommended Sculptra for the sinking indentations between my lower eye area and cheekbones (they don't inject in the eye area but just below it). I had 2 bottles injected one on each side and now 1.5 months later I no longer have to pull my cheeks back to see those sagging areas disappear. Yes, the collagen regeneration took away those sunken areas between my lower eyes and cheekbones. I recommend this to anyone considering this procedure. Love the results. Paul @ Cfab was awesome & he runs an awesome Spa. I highly recommend them!

Its great that you are seeing results after just 1.5 months! If I'm understanding correctly, you had 2 syringes injected at the same appointment. Is that correct, or did you have 2 separate appointments?

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Steinbrech was calm and courteous. His relaxed nature put me at ease. The procedure lasted about 25 minutes. Dr Steinbrech informed me that the initial fullness from the fluid injected would only last a few days and he was right - by the end of the weekend my face was back to normal.