40year Old 100lb Weight Loss After Gastric Bypass - Chelmsford, MA

I am a 40 year old married nurse with no children...

I am a 40 year old married nurse with no children :) I'm so excited to have a tummy tuck after a 100lb weight loss after having a gastric bypass 7/10/11! I have so much extra skin on my belly that even though everyone say how great I look I can't tell as I have soo much skin along with a muffin top! All set with pre-op stuff just waiting for my surgery day to arrive 6 days to go!!

Good luck tomorrow!
Best of luck!!!!
Thank you I can't wait!

Post op!!

I had my tummy tuck on 7/10/14 which was 3 years to the day of my gastric bypass! My surgeon took 7lbs of skin from my abdomen and it looks amazing even with all the swelling!!! Currently I have 3 drains in 1 on each hip and the other dead center they are what's causing me the most pain the incision has a burning quality but not intense . Very difficult to get up from bed/chair and back down major muscle spasms but my dr was very proactive with meds so I have a few things to use :) soo happy that I finally don't have that horrible top roll !

So glad it went well for you! You are going to have amazing results!
So glad it went well! 7 lbs is amazing. Wow, the difference will be incredible. Happy healing!

1 week postop

Well I had my 1st post op appt yesterday and had the drain removed from my left hip! Thank god that was the most painful one but can't wait to have the other 2 removed! So far I love my results can't wait for the swelling to subside and see what te final results are going to be :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Love love love

I am definitively in love with my new flat belly couldn't have had a better post op ! Definitely recommend Dr E

Congratulations!! You look great.
Lowell Plastic Surgeon

Dr E was extremely friendly had great bedside manner and was constantly making sure I didn't have any unanswered questions! Would recommend her to anyone that was interested in plastic surgery!