Going for Second Ulthera Treatment One Year Later. -New York, NY

Overall good experience. I did my treatment with...

Overall good experience. I did my treatment with Lynn at Chelsea eye and cosmetic surgery in NYC. Full face and upper neck cost approximately $4,000. She injected me with lidocaine so the procedure was basically painless. Afterwards I did have some intense soreness in the areas treated for several days, but no bruising as some people have reported. Unfortunately, I don't have photos to share, but I am 46 years old with very fair skin. I do take good care of it and use sunscreen every day. I had a full face lift at age 42 and the skin in my lower face and under-jaw area were becoming lax again. I want to avoid further surgery for as long as possible so I thought I would give this a try. Like most people, I saw some immediate tightening. That tightening under my jaw actually lasted from day 1. A colleague at work a couple of days later asked me if I had had anything done because I looked visibly tightened. It did take about 3 months to see real improvement in the jawline and cheek area but that improvement was definitely noticeable. After 6 months it looked even better. I have also had Thermage in the past which was a complete waste of money. This is much more effective. I am now noticing a slight change in my skin so I have decided to go for round 2. Its very pricey, but if you have the money, I'd say give it a try. You probably won't be disappointed.
Lynn Wojton