Facelift - Manchester, GB

I decided to opt for surgery as age and smoking...

I decided to opt for surgery as age and smoking had taken their toll. As this was to be my first experience of cosmetic surgery I was slightly apprehensive however Gary soon put me at ease and I felt comfortable with him. He explained in detail the procedure and associated pros/cons. I returned home the day after surgery. Minimal bruising, no pain and as fit and healthy as before surgery. Scars healed quickly and are now invisible. Excellent result. It was money well spent.

Would be nice to see you before and post -op pictures of now --- helps a lot of woman and men on this site -- thanks
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Did you have to quit smoking before your surgery?
Yes six weeks prior to surgery. If I did not comply he would not do the surgery.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Surgery in the hands of a highly qualified and skilled surgeon certainly turns the clock back many years. Gary far exceeded my expectations. Every aspect of the whole experience was excellent. I shall forever be grateful to Gary and his surgical, nursing and administrative team for their professionalism, care and attention before, during and after surgery. I would without hesitation highly recommend Gary as he is very approachable, extremely caring and a brilliant surgeon who I trust implicitly. He is excellent.