Dr Anil Shah - Chicago, IL

I traveled al the way from london to get my...

I traveled al the way from london to get my surgery done by dr anil , it was the best decision I made , he did the perfect job and was so nice , as soon as I saw him I new I can relax im in good hands,lol you cant help but fancy him because he is hot. It is 3 weeks today and my nose is perfect , it is ture he is excellent at wht he does guys you can close your eye and go with him .im so glade I found him .
If you are reading this dr anil Thank you soo much , I cant wright my name but im sure you know who this is Xx

you will not find a dr better then anil shah

My friend got a rinosplasty by sam rizk who charge like 20.000 $ and I wnt to anil shah who charges al togathe 5000$ and guys I can say one thing my nose looks a lot better then my friends and she is so upset that she did not go with him , I know he is young so yhat can put people off but you know when the say sme people bron with it that dr anil shah. Gave it few more year and he will be talk about as the best facial surgery in the world , I never ever wright review he is the first person im going out of my way for so thing about it guys .
Xx

Anil shah Yes I do believe that he wrights his own feed backs

My update is not good guys I was to fast to leave a feed back, my nose is soo badly crooked that I can't even go out I have lost my job , I had a nose job and chin implant has cme out throw my gums, and I have asked them to refund me so I can go get it fixed but they will not do that of course , i saved for 10years for this surgery and traveled all the was from uk I feel very stuiped. Now I'm left with a crook tip and a chin implant that I can see from my mouth eating, and bruishing teeth is very hard and I have to live with it as we all are not as rich as dr anil, if anyone out there need to see my before after pics pls email me at . *******@******, Sam risk work turned out soo nice after the swollen of my friends , I was hopping for the sme but this months it's been a year and thing are getting worse .

{This update edited by RealSelf to, for the member's protection, remove the email address. Please use RealSelf's personal messaging system to communicate private information like email addresses.}

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon