Dr Anil Shah - Chicago, IL

I traveled al the way from london to get my...

I traveled al the way from london to get my surgery done by dr anil , it was the best decision I made , he did the perfect job and was so nice , as soon as I saw him I new I can relax im in good hands,lol you cant help but fancy him because he is hot. It is 3 weeks today and my nose is perfect , it is ture he is excellent at wht he does guys you can close your eye and go with him .im so glade I found him .
If you are reading this dr anil Thank you soo much , I cant wright my name but im sure you know who this is Xx

you will not find a dr better then anil shah

My friend got a rinosplasty by sam rizk who charge like 20.000 $ and I wnt to anil shah who charges al togathe 5000$ and guys I can say one thing my nose looks a lot better then my friends and she is so upset that she did not go with him , I know he is young so yhat can put people off but you know when the say sme people bron with it that dr anil shah. Gave it few more year and he will be talk about as the best facial surgery in the world , I never ever wright review he is the first person im going out of my way for so thing about it guys .
Xx
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pls read my review by click ing dr anil shah chcargo and learn my experience thanks xx

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.