"40-something Mom Looking Awesome!" - Chattanooga, TN

I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck at the...

I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck at the same time. The tummy tuck gave me beautiful flat abs that no amount of crunched ever would. I tried diet, and exercise. Even when I was a size 2 my abs were loose and I looked too thin and drawn. I am now a curvy size 6-8 and look in beautiful, fit proportion. I feel good in my skin for the first time in 18 years!!! I am in the middle of week four and the scars are improving a bit and everything has closed up nicely. My tummy is TIGHT and feels unnatural but looks oh so awesome! If you are prone to back problems beware as the first couple of weeks you you walk in a very guarded fashion, which ended up in an unanticipated back problem...just FYI. Knowing this would not have deterred me as I have wanted this procedure for a long time.

The breast augmentation was so easy in terms of healing when done in combination with the tummy tuck. I did this as an add on figuring I who would want to look droopy above a gorgeous, flat tummy and I cannot tell you how much I love my new breasts!!!!

I'm happy for you! What type of implants did you decide on?
Silicone. :) thx
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chase is soft spoken and easy to talk to. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable a. He was recommended to me by several people in Chattanooga and I am glad I found him! He has remained interested in my early healing at the two post op visits I have had so far. I'm looking forward to my 6 week visit as everything is healing well! I would recommend him to my friends and family.