Finally Getting the Body Ive Wanted for the Last 12 Yrs! - Chattanooga, TN

So a little about me... Im 30 yrs old and im 5'8"...

So a little about me... Im 30 yrs old and im 5'8" and currently weigh 200lbs. I have had 3 c-sec and my gallbladder removed. My youngest is just 7 months old so needless to say my belly looks terrible! I have wanted plastic surgery since I was a teenager and noticed my breasts were really odd shaped and just didn't look right.

My husband and I decided after our 3rd son we were done having babies, so to make myself feel a little better knowing I will never get the little girl I always wanted, I decided to try and get back my pre mommy body!

In December of 2012 I went for my consultation with highly recommended PS that my friend had used. My goals were to have a TT and BA. After speaking with my PS he advised me that I needed a lift as well and that he didn't want to do the BA the same time he does my TT, apparently I have too much that needs to be lifted and pulled down at the same time so it would be a hard surgery.

I decided to go ahead with the lift and BA first so it would give me a few extra months to try and loose more weight. I am now 8 weeks po and fairly happy with my BA compared to the way they looked before. I wish they were a little bigger and a little more round but definitely a big improvement. At my last checkup my doc told me that my right breast is sagging some so when I go in for my TT he is going to lift it up and sew up the pocket it fell in, this made me feel much better that he's going to fix it for me!

So now I wait, I am scheduled to do my TT for April 9th 2013. I have another appointment in March to discuss a little more about what to expect and have him examine my abdomen a little more. I then need to bring up the embarrassing point that I think I will need my mons pubis either lipoed and or lifted. It has been large since I was 12 (and not overweight) and gets bigger with each pregnancy. Im hoping this doesnt cost me too much more than what im already paying! :-/

Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Friend

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! What sort of implants did you go with? I'm glad your doctor is going to repair the breast for you when you get your TT.

Yeah its kind of embarrassing to see my pics on here! eek...LOL I got the new gel implants. 533cc on the right and 616cc on the left (because my boobs were not the same size starting out)