Aggressiveness Works - Chattanooga, TN

I have done my research. I have had a total Fx,...

I have done my research. I have had a total Fx, which is a combo of deep and active. I just had a matrix Co2 done. I have grade 3&4 acne scarring on face and neck. Blue eyes fair skin. You have to be aggressive to see real results. I did something that most would say not too, but I could not find any info on it so I went ahead and derma rolled before the matrix Co2. I suggest you do it also for treatment.

new image

Groupon

Please update!
Completely healed. Scars are still there but about 50% better. Im gonna keep rolling and do one more Co2 treatment. It's a tough road but it's getting better. I might try a filler at the very end.

Thank you for sharing your review with us.  Did this help the majority of your scarring?

It was done two days ago and is still swollen. But I think it has made a significant difference. I think doing the 1.5 derma rolling prior to treatment was an effective step to take.

Definitely let me know how everything is going and how you like the results.

Ok will the derma roller not cause additional scarring and it looks soo painful
I have class 4 scarring so it's something I've worked on for years and this is the most improvement I've had. I bought a 3.0 mm roller. It did come with Dr. numb, but it didn't help that much. your face has incredible ability to heal it's self. Do not be scared. The roller must punch holes to break up the scar tissue, you will hear popping. That's a good thing! Roll following the direction.
I completely understand I also have bad scarring from acne as teen.I have had 4 chemical peels to co2 laser resurfacing and the punch biopsey method and tons of fillers and I still do not look thw wY I think I should.I have several bottles of tca and peel my skin often and use retina a so I was very curious about roller but didnt want more scars so thank u for info. How often do you roll? Do you have any pics on here
I use my best judgment on how often, I go pretty aggressive and it looks healed two days later. I usually wait a week or two. No pics. Amazon is the easiest place to purchase. I started with a 1.5mm, then bought 2.5mm and then the 3.0mm. Im gonna get the single row 3.0 now. I think it will allow for more exactness. It does work. It's never gonna be perfect, but I am pleased with the results and will continue trying. Good luck
hey i know im a bit late but could you tell me how much it cost?