Hoping for Smaller Boobies! - Chattanooga, TN

I have wanted smaller breasts for as long as I...

I have wanted smaller breasts for as long as I remember. Even when I was very thin, I was a D cup. I have put on weight since childbirth 7 years ago and also from quitting smoking 3 1/2 years ago. I am now approximately a 42DDD and even at 5'10, that is too big. I have chronic back and neck pain and occasionally I get skin rashes as well. I had my consultation 9/12/12 and was denied by Aetna bc the holy Schnur scale says I need 1000 g per breast to be medically necessary. I am writing a letter of appeal. The doctor only wants to take 750 g and says 1000 is way too much for my frame and I would be unhappy. I'm disappointed but still hopeful.

I have wanted smaller breasts for as long as I...

Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

I have known several people to use him for augmentation and reduction.Updated on 12 Nov 2012:I have known several people to use him for augmentation and reduction.

Keep up the fight! I agree get some really good pictures cause they are BIG!! Keep us posted!
The pictures the doctor took are not very good. try having a friend take them in better lighting. And girl they are big...Aetna much be smoking something. *hugs*
I know, right! That was a printout they did for me. I will def get better ones.
So instead of mailing my appeal today, I stopped by the chiropractor and got an adjustment. I'm going to start going again so I can get a letter from him to send with my appeal. The adjustment felt good but never for long.
unfortunately chrio adjustment never lasted that long for me either. keep up with going so they can back you up.