34 First Time Juvederm User - Chattanooga, TN

I was bothered by my constantly tired/angry look...

I was bothered by my constantly tired/angry look and as a model, definitely needed to add the umph back to my facial profile. After I had my now, 2 year old son, I noticed quite a bit of volume loss, probably from gaining then losing a large amount of weight. Because voluma is so expensive here in nashville, I actually drove to Affordable Botox of Chattanooga for my injections and while I was there, had botox injected as well.

I was very nervous but the nurse Jill was very reassuring. We decided on two syringes of voluma and after she injected my right side, she handed me a mirror, and it was amazing. As it was injected, I could actually feel my skin lifting. She then did the left side and after looking it over, I decided to add another syringe.

I'm very, very happy with the results, my only fear now is whether or not it will last. I had a bad experience with botox before where I was overcharged and it only lasted six weeks, so I'm a little skeptical when it comes to the treatments lasting.

I'll post again in a week or so to let you know if it's holding up, because I had read that some people were very happy the first few days, then disappointed after the swelling went down. I'm hoping that by adding that third syringe, I'll be happy even when the swelling goes down.

24 hours

24 hours later before and after pictures. A little bruising and a little sore but nothing too bad.
Jill

Affordable Botox of Chattanooga

How much was the Botox?
Botox is only $9.50/unit everyday and they run specials that give you some free botox with other treatments.
You are looking great!  Definitely keep us posted!
Thanks! Will do
Sorry about the auto correct typos :/ I wish we could edit our reviews. That should say 34 and first time voluma user.
We'll look at that, I can edit it haha!