34 First Time Juvederm User - Chattanooga, TN

I was bothered by my constantly tired/angry look...

I was bothered by my constantly tired/angry look and as a model, definitely needed to add the umph back to my facial profile. After I had my now, 2 year old son, I noticed quite a bit of volume loss, probably from gaining then losing a large amount of weight. Because voluma is so expensive here in nashville, I actually drove to Affordable Botox of Chattanooga for my injections and while I was there, had botox injected as well.

I was very nervous but the nurse Jill was very reassuring. We decided on two syringes of voluma and after she injected my right side, she handed me a mirror, and it was amazing. As it was injected, I could actually feel my skin lifting. She then did the left side and after looking it over, I decided to add another syringe.

I'm very, very happy with the results, my only fear now is whether or not it will last. I had a bad experience with botox before where I was overcharged and it only lasted six weeks, so I'm a little skeptical when it comes to the treatments lasting.

I'll post again in a week or so to let you know if it's holding up, because I had read that some people were very happy the first few days, then disappointed after the swelling went down. I'm hoping that by adding that third syringe, I'll be happy even when the swelling goes down.

Sorry about the auto correct typos :/ I wish we could edit our reviews. That should say 34 and first time voluma user.
We'll look at that, I can edit it haha!

24 hours

24 hours later before and after pictures. A little bruising and a little sore but nothing too bad.

Moxiemantrap, you mentioned 3 syringes. Was that three in each cheek or Three total ?
It was three total.
How much was the Botox?

One month later

I feel that my right side is drooping a little though my husband says be doesn't see it, so it's not noticeable to others yet. Most likely I will be getting at least another half syringe at the 6 month mark. I'm very happy with the results, but like all fillers, it won't last and it requires maitenance. I know the voluma literature says it lasts up to two years, but I doubted that before I ever got it. I'm crossing my fingers for at least one year with a 6 month touch up. We'll see....

You look really great. You looked great before but even better after!
:) judyls here again. Voluma was injected midface,paranasal; sounds like what you also want. I'm going back to her next week, hope to get more info. Disappointed that 2yr as advertised is waaay short!
Jill