Breast Numbness in Tissue and Nipple Area - Chattanooga, TN

The pros of this surgery was to correct severely...

The pros of this surgery was to correct severely sagging breasts which caused irratation to my shoulders when trying to pull them up with a bra.

The cons apparently the loss of feeling that you can get from the surgery. I was told that the numbness could occur but in very rare cases. The doctor is now just stating "You signed the papers, you knew the risks".

I have numbness in my right breast after a breast lift and augmentation of 280 cc silicone implants. How much time do in realility is needed for this nerve to heal? I am 3 weeks out of surgery. Do I need to assume this feeling will never come back or do I have a good chance that it will? I am not so worried about nipple but breast tissue numbness is very noticeable.

The surgery has been about 14 months ago now. I...

The surgery has been about 14 months ago now. I still have some pain and numbness in the right breast.
Because I waited until I was older the breast are sagging again but nothing like they were. I would like to say that this is not a one time fix for anyone that wants to stay looking young.

I will comment that I do like the improvement in the looks of my breast especially with clothes on. I guess all in all it did help my self esteem.

She is very unsympathetic and not willing to give answers. She is totally worrried about a law suit I am sure.

then they make you sign all the papers so quick that you don't really get a chance to READ it like you should! cuz they just paraphrase whats in it but leave out the important fine lines! wishing you all the best!
I know what you are talking about. It is quite depressing that the negative aspects are not realized until after the fact.
hmmm, I have had no sensitivity loss at all in my nipples. I've had a lift and implants 2 weeks ago. Wonder what causes some women to have it, and some not. I can feel everything :s