Consultation Jan 31st! - Chattanooga, TN

I am 23 years old,mother of two boys, both...

I am 23 years old,mother of two boys, both breastfed, im 5'6 135 lbs..I liked my breast before having children and even after my first son but 18 months after having my second son i feel deflated and flat at the top... im not concerned about size as much as i am roundness and shape. i would really just like to be filled out to fit my breast and the skin that i have.. i really hope i dont need a lift, i have compared my pictures to others on this site and the web and some pictures i have seen that look like mine have had to have a lift but others didnt... i guess its just something i will let my doctor talk to me about. also i think one breast is slightly larger than the other... i have made a list of questions i want to ask my doctor, and one of my worries is capsular contraction and ways to prevent it...i chose my doctor based on my sister and one of my frieds from highshcool..not to mention several woman i know in my town have used this same doctor and had great results..hope i can say the same.i know everyones breast are shaped different and have a different expereices so im just trying to be open minded...i just guessed on the price right now based on girls i have talked to...so ill updated that when i find out. if everything goes alright id like to schedule as soon as possible....any advice on how my consultation will go or do you think i need a lift and how many cc's would you suggest?

hey so did you get the twins?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Your breast look great as is! I'm only thinking about it because I have no breast lol They'll sag over time regardless.
Take photos of what you want your girls to look like. It is hard to convey in words.(i read that from one of the dr's on here) so I have a folder on my laptop of what I want to look like afterwards. Good luck!
Which dr are you using? Just wondering, my dr has a practice in chattanooga. He was awesome!
you need implants why??? crazy, i wish mine looked like yours NOW...lol
I think a 350 or 375cc implant should give you what you want, any larger might make you too big for your frame.

Do your homework, work with your doctor, and know that your will be in pain for the first week or so. Be prepared..Good luck!
Good Luck to you! I have my consultation on the 23rd. You and I are about the same size.. Can you tell me what size you are now? What size do you want to be?
im kinda in between sizes i almost fall out of a 34 b but 34 c is too big, and in bras i can tell that my right breast doesnt fill out my bra as much as the left... since im just looking to improve the shape and roundness of my breast i would be happy with a really full C or a small D...not really sure how to figure cc's but ill ask the doctor her advice.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

The lift is definitely up to you, but it's something you'll have to discuss with your surgeon at your consultation. Your breasts look really pretty as is, but I know that feeling of not having the same body after children. Definitely a sense of loss.

You can certainly post your question about a lift and photos up in RealSelf's doctor Q&A community and see what the professionals have to say.

Hope this helps and please keep us posted about what you decide to do!