Surgery - Chatswood, NSW

I have always been self conscious of the slight...

I have always been self conscious of the slight hump on the bridge of my nose and my bulbous tip. So much so that I refused to take photos close up and at certain angles. I also bad breathing and embarrassingly snored due to my deviated septum and large turbinates. It is now three weeks post operative since my rhinoseptoplasty and it is the best decision I have ever made. Apart from being practically painless (I only needed Paracetamol for the first three days), I am beyond happy with the results. Although my tip is still swollen I am already more confident with the appearance of my nose in addition to my improved breathing and no snoring! My only regret is that I wish I had done the procedure sooner.
This is SO wonderful to hear, as someone considering the same procedure !! Do you have any pictures ?
I'm glad you're pleased with your experience! Were there any supplies that especially helped you as you recovered?
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

As mentioned above I had wanted to do this for a very long time. I consulted with three other surgeons before I decided on Dr Gerarchi. I felt that his caring and calm approach eased my anxiety and stress of having surgery (as this would be my first ever time having any type of surgery) and he really listened to my concerns regarding the shape of my nose and what I hoped to achieve with the final result. From the moment I met him, I instantly felt comforted and with his extensive education and specialty of facial reconstruction, I knew I was in great hands. Not only is he wonderful, but the receptionist and clinic nurse exceeded expectations with their care. I would definitely recommend Dr Paul Gerarchi to anyone interested in having this procedure done.