Younger! - Chatham, NJ

As a repeat patient who keeps maintenence...

As a repeat patient who keeps maintenence with facial fillers, I was delighted to try a new area of the face-cheaks! The result gave me the appearance of added volume, which I had begun to loose. I could not be happier with the results!! NO pain or bruising, just the appearance of younger face! Thank you!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I received marketing material As with each visit, the experience and contact with Dr. Slupchynskyj's staff is always pleasant, quick and welcoming. The is never any inconvenience when making appointment-extremely friendly and accommodating staff and very little time commitment when you arrive at the office, as your appointment begins as scheduled.

What portion of your cheeks did you have filled?  Was it the cheekbone area or more of the tear trough/cheek area? I have had injectors ask if I "wanted more cheeks" even though I kind of have high cheekbones already,  it always made me wonder what area of my cheeks would benefit from fillers.  Did you experience any blue-ish hue (Tyndall effect) that Juvederm sometimes appears to have in the cheek area?  I heard one of the newer fillers called Belotero that is great fine lines and think it would be great in the tear trough area.  Supposedly the way it is processed it will not give the colored hues and can have less lumping in the superficial areas.

That is great that you like how the filler looks in your cheeks. What other areas have you had filled before?