I Would Do It Again - Chaska, MN

Having a neck lift from Dr. Wire in Chaska, MN was...

Having a neck lift from Dr. Wire in Chaska, MN was by far one of the best things I have ever done. It was an easier process than I expected. I had local anesthesia and the recovery period back to work was about 5-7 days. I am now 8 weeks out and feel very normal except for tightness under my chin and numbness on my ears. It looks very natural and people can not tell that I had a lift. I feel like my younger self. He had accupuncture done on me before the procedure. It made me relaxed. He takes a holistic approach to the procedure. They had me take tissue healing supplements two weeks prior to the procedure and two weeks after. He and his staff were wonderful. They clarified my expectations. I also had a little liposuction under my neck and profractional laser on my lower eyes.The results are phenomenal, I would recommend him to everyone. I would have done it sooner had I known it would turn out so well.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Sammy. I'm glad your surgery went well and you're happy with your results. Do you think you'll post pics? I'd love to see your final results, if you feel comfortable sharing them.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon