Brown Spots Are Gone - Charlotte, NC

I had a good experience with the VI peel. I have...

I had a good experience with the VI peel. I have older skin and sun damage . I had a lot of brown spots on my skin. I had a red spot on my face close to my nose that I could never get rid of no matter what I used. After one VI peel I noticed a difference and my brown spots were less noticable.My plan was to have a facelift when I started these peels bc I want to prep my skin and get it ready for great results. I wanted to have my facelift with good clear skin. I had 4 VI Peel with the 2nd being a month apart from first one. I had 3 other VI peels every three weeks apart. My skin would peel slower than most people and when I peeled I peeled long than what people were reporting. These peels ridded me of all my brown spots and I no longer have the red spot o my face, I decided to take it a step further and had a TCA peel January before my facelift that wa in feb. I say it is worth it. Patience is mandatory with these peels...pulling on the flaking and peeling skin can cause scarring so it is mandatory to let it peel and treat your skin as directed.I recieved many compliments on how I glowed and looked brighter after the VI peels. I usually peeled on 4th day and I peeled a couple days longer than I expected. Loved the new pink skin afterwards.

Ballantyne Plastic Surgery

Megan the first couple days I looked like I had a mild sunburn. On the 4th day I stared peeling around the mouth area. By the fifth day I was peeling all over. I let it peel alone without any puling pr tugging on my skin. I do peel slower than most people so it will be different with everybody. I had really good results so I dont mind that I peel slower or longer.By my 4th peel my skin looked so good and it was a noticable difference. I had itching around my neck area mostly. I no longer have brown spots on my skin and it glows.

Its great to hear what good results you saw from the peels you tried! Did you have to stay at home for a day or two after the peels, or did you look ok right away?