Most Amazing Doctor EVER! - Charlotte, NC

Dr. K has performed 3 separate procedures on me...

Dr. K has performed 3 separate procedures on me over the past two years, but you can only select one for the review.... I have actually had a breast lift, with smaller implants. I also had a tummy tuck with full back liposuction and most recently, he performed a bra line back lift along with some work on my legs. I really don't have the words to describe how much I value him as my doctor and a friend, but I can tell you that I would recommend him to anyone I know (and I actually do) for many reasons.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I would also give Dr. K a 20 out of 10 if available. He exceeds expectations every time I see him, whether an in-office check up or surgery. He is the best doctor I see and I wish he take care of all my medical needs - it would make going to the doctor a lot more pleasant for sure! I selected the Hunstad-Kortesis Center because of its reputation and was directed to Dr. K for a consultation because of the procedure I was having and couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. I will be his patient forever! I'm not attaching my photo here because all my before and after photos will be on their website in the next few weeks. First, he is an amazing doctor for the days you just go in to see him in the office, but he is an even more amazing surgeon with fantastic vision to see what you want and how to get you there. Second, he has the best personality and really cares about how you feel and if you're pleased with the outcome of your surgery. He also has an innate ability to calm those of us who are nervous about the actual surgery. But what is most important to me is that he is very honest and realistic with you about what your results will be and he works with you to achieve those results. No one wants to be told they will look like one thing because that is what they want to hear, only to get a different result. Honesty and integrity are crucial and Dr. K is nothing if not both. The entire staff is fantastic - they all know every patient who comes through the door and are caring and spend time with you versus shuttling you around. Being a patient with Dr. K is an amazing experience all the way around - well worth every penny you will spend and every minute you'll be in their offices. First class all the way.