Finally, After 9.5 Year of Gastric Bypass Surgery - Charlotte, NC

Medial Thighlift, Arm Lift and Upper Back Fat...

Medial Thighlift, Arm Lift and Upper Back Fat & Skin removal

So after 200+ pounds lost and 9.5 years of researching plastic surgeons, and throwing the thought of having the procedures done out of the country (to save money), I FINALLY found a board certified reasonable surgeon who is AMAZING! No, he's not a Holloywood Doctor or a Flordia Doctor for the stars but him and his staff were AWESOME!

My thighs were the most jiggly things around. I would walk and because of my thighs, my body would get thrown around! And my arms had wings that were ready for flight at any given moment. And I had upper back fat that decided no matter what type of bra or other articles of clothing to hide it up, they were going to hang by any means necessary!

On 5/15 from 8am to 5:30 pm my surgeon put in a full days work. My arms, I saw results immediately. My legs while the dimples and wrinkles were gone they are still large in size but thats due to the swelling. My incisions believe it or not after 8 days post op are healing beautifuly; there is about 3 spots I'm like uggh overall on a scale of 1 to 10, I give it an 11++++ I had a C-section with my son and you can't even see the scar and my doctor and I are very hopefully in knowing that in time the scars from my procedure will fade away. I will be going back to him later on for one last surgery and that is for my breast lift/reduction and a tummy tuck (I'm trying to see if I'm going to have any more children).

Now don't get me wrong, I gave him 4 stars for bedside manners because he is not a talkative person. He gets straight to the point and that's it. But his staff knows this and they complete him making them ALL 5 stars!!!! I'll post before and after shots once they are edited!