Finally, After 9.5 Year of Gastric Bypass Surgery - Charlotte, NC

Medial Thighlift, Arm Lift and Upper Back Fat...

Medial Thighlift, Arm Lift and Upper Back Fat & Skin removal

So after 200+ pounds lost and 9.5 years of researching plastic surgeons, and throwing the thought of having the procedures done out of the country (to save money), I FINALLY found a board certified reasonable surgeon who is AMAZING! No, he's not a Holloywood Doctor or a Flordia Doctor for the stars but him and his staff were AWESOME!

My thighs were the most jiggly things around. I would walk and because of my thighs, my body would get thrown around! And my arms had wings that were ready for flight at any given moment. And I had upper back fat that decided no matter what type of bra or other articles of clothing to hide it up, they were going to hang by any means necessary!

On 5/15 from 8am to 5:30 pm my surgeon put in a full days work. My arms, I saw results immediately. My legs while the dimples and wrinkles were gone they are still large in size but thats due to the swelling. My incisions believe it or not after 8 days post op are healing beautifuly; there is about 3 spots I'm like uggh overall on a scale of 1 to 10, I give it an 11++++ I had a C-section with my son and you can't even see the scar and my doctor and I are very hopefully in knowing that in time the scars from my procedure will fade away. I will be going back to him later on for one last surgery and that is for my breast lift/reduction and a tummy tuck (I'm trying to see if I'm going to have any more children).

Now don't get me wrong, I gave him 4 stars for bedside manners because he is not a talkative person. He gets straight to the point and that's it. But his staff knows this and they complete him making them ALL 5 stars!!!! I'll post before and after shots once they are edited!

How is your healing going?
Hi
I was interested in reading about your surgery. I wanted to ask how you coped with having your arms and legs done at the same time.
I am going in for an arm and thigh lift on the 30 july and am wondering what to expect post surgery....getting around, using the toilet, showering etc in the first 7 days or so. Are you able to let me know how your recovery went.
Also how are you feeling about the outcome now?
Sure, here is his website: http://www.sphsurgery.com/ let them know that Aisha Wilson refered you.
Hello, this doctor sounds great. I would like to have a consult with him/her. Is there anyway you would be so kind to provide his name. I've been to a surgeon in Charlotte for a breast lift and implants and was satisfied, which I may return to but I would like to check out other doctors. I am in the Greensboro area and hope to find a reasonable surgeon in my area. Please advise.
I am so glad you are doing well!! I'm having a tummy tuck and breast lift two weeks from today and then in three to six months I'll be having my arms and thighs done too. I will be so glad to be through all of the procedures just like you are doing. I had gastric bypass in 2002 and never looked after getting this done back after losing the weight the first time. I saw my weight creep back up beginning about five years ago so had to lose 75 of those pounds all over again. I really think has I'd gotten my plastic surgery done when I lost the weight after my gastric bypass that it would have helped me have a better self image and maybe it could have helped me not regain. I am doing it now though!! Glad you are too! Congrats and good luck on your healing and your next round of surgery too!

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your weight loss, that's a major achievement! Please keep us updated as your results progress.