Skin Excision - Charlotte, NC

Went into the office first thing in the morning...

Went into the office first thing in the morning and was greeted with very friendly staff. Everyone was very informative. My procedure was done and I was home resting by noon. The outcome is amazing! I couldn't be happier and I will use Dr. Capizzi for all future procedures. Great staff and awesome results!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capizzi is a wonderful doctor. Very personal and wanted to make sure I was happy with the results. The whole staff is very nice, caring and sincere.

Thank you for your comments! As the Real Self community manage notes, more information would be so beneficial to other women considering procedures. If you are able to share more, please do so.
Could you tell me a little more about what you had done.  More details would be very helpful for the community.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Skin Rejuvenation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Skin Rejuvenation community today.