Natural Looking Results - Charlotte, NC

I selected Dr. K as my surgeon after consulting...

I selected Dr. K as my surgeon after consulting with a couple of other experienced facial plastic surgeons becasue I felt that Dr. K. was the easiest to talk to, has a pleasant personality, upfront & honest about what can or can't be done, he addeess the needs and concerns that you have & provides natural looking results - which is what I was desperately looking for. It has only been a short while, but the results are amazing! I am grateful that Dr. K. practices here in the Charlotte area, and I would recommend him in a heart beat.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kulbersh is a confident, passionate and caring surgeon who loves what he does. This Dr. was so patient and made me feel at ease throughout my experience.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.